Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

Who To Follow | Youtube Edition | Summer Series




On Wednesday I posted the Instagram Edition of Who To Follow.

For those of you who don't know, Bloglovin' are doing a follower competition during August.
In the spirit of things, I'm sharing with you who I love to follow.

So here is the Youtube Edition.




Get The Gloss is a great beauty and lifestyle channel, covering everything from exercise routines to smokey eyes. All their videos are short and concise which is great for girls on the go.





Nikkie Tutorials is an amazing Dutch makeup artist. She is super sweet and super talented, I found her after her The Power of MAKEUP! video went viral, which I highly recommend watching.






Sali Hughes is the beauty columnist for The Guardian and writer of Pretty Honest. She's very frank with her beauty advice and gives honest reviews and I love watching her In The Bathroom series!

*

How do you find new Youtube channels?

Will you be checking out any of my suggestions?

*

Follow me here

For the month of August anyone who leaves their blog link on my blog posts, Twitter or Instagram and follows Pocket Full of Bobby Pins I shall follow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!