Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Airbrush Legs by Sally Hansen | Summer Series


We all know foundation evens your skin tone and can give you a clearer complexion without using photoshop.

But what about if the skin you are conscious of, is on your legs, not your face.

Enter Sally Hansen Leg Makeup.


I was recommended this by a friend who said it made your legs look as if you were wearing tights- but you aren't. Because who wants to wear tights in summer?!

This isn't the same as a wash-off self tan either. It evens out skin tone and imperfections, whilst appearing like natural skin colour.


It does add a tint to the skin, like a regular face foundation does, but I found it easy to get a good colour to keep it looking believable. 

The first time I applied it, I felt it was quite thick, not too dissimilar to a full coverage foundation.
I voiced my concerns to the friend who recommended it to me, and she said she mixes hers with a body moisturiser too.


A little goes a long way, and it's reassuring to know, that unlike a self tan, if you apply it wonkily or go over board on the ankles and knees, it can be removed with soap and water.

I even used some Micellar water to correct some mistakes after my first application.

There is a certain knack you have to get with the application, like with a self tan, but you can't go far wrong. Especially if you want smoother looking legs quickly, and don't want to invest in a self tan.

*

Have you ever used a leg makeup?

*

Follow me here

For the month of August anyone who leaves their Blog link on my blog post, Instagram or Twitter and follows Pocket full of Bobby Pins I shall follow back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!