Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Sugar Crush Body Lotion | Summer Series


I'm a huge fan of Soap and Glory products, especially the Sugar Crush body scrub.
So when I heard they had brought out a body lotion in the same fragrance I had to try it!

What makes this product even more perfect is it has AHA in the formula, which made me love it even more!


For those of you unfamiliar with the Sugar Crush scent, it is sweet and citrusy from Lime seed oil and Kiwi water juice.

It also contains Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil and Cacao Seed Butter which are all renowned for softening the skin.

The AHAs, Lactic and Glycolic acid, help the skins natural exfoliation process, leaving the skin smooth to touch.

And as an added bonus is also contains Salicylic acid, a BHA, to help clear pores (because your whole body is covered in pores... not just your face). I felt this product is great at reducing the red marks an bumps on my chest and shoulders.


The texture smoothes into the skin easily, as I am not fond of tacky residue when I want to get dressed.

It really makes applying a daily lotion a dream, and helping me well on my way to a better body skin-care routine! Which I'm slowly but surely improving on!

*

What Soap and Glory products have you tried?

*

Follow me here

For the month of August anyone who leaves their Blog link on my blog post, Instagram or Twitter and follows Pocket full of Bobby Pins I shall follow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!