Pages

Monday 17 August 2015

Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara by Clinique | Summer Series


After the success of their Chubby Sticks for lips and cheeks, Clinique have extended their makeup range to Chubby Lash.

Disclaimer: I purchased the mascara in 'Portly Plum' and purples are renowned for not picking up on cameras, so apologies that the true colour is not represented in the photos.


I tried a few of the colours in store to see which one I wanted to purchase, I really liked how they gave enough definition to the lashes that the colour could be worn on it's own, but in the light gave a hint of colour.


I was sold the chubby mascara with their lash primer as it is white and when applied before the coloured mascara will help intensify the colour. 

Personally I don't feel the primer made much difference, and although the primer is white, it is not a dense colour on the lashes.


I do really like the brush, I'm finding myself more frequently turning to large silicone brushes as I like a lot of volume in my lashes.

The formula is quite thick, so I do wipe off a lot around the top of the packaging to avoid a gloopy mess on my lashes.


Over all I really like this coloured mascara, and I would even consider buying the black version for everyday.

They are fun to wear to summer parties with out over doing the pop of colour.

*

Have you tried any coloured mascaras?

What have you tried from the Clinique Chubby range?

*

Follow me here

For the month of August anyone who leaves their Blog link on my blog post, Instagram or Twitter and follows Pocket full of Bobby Pins I shall follow back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!