Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Back home for a BBQ

A few weekends ago we visited home home, and although the weather wasn't perfect we endeavoured to have a BBQ and eat outside!


*picture heavy post*






















There was so much food, and we all felt stuffed after eating our body weight in yumminess.



One thing I really miss about living at my Mum's in having a garden, so I took the liberty of taking some pictures of the lovely green-ness to share with you lot!




Garden Herbs!

There are these cute little fairy lights in the garden too...



We stayed quite late, playing silly games and had to move inside as it was very windy, but we lit some candles and it was very cute and cosy



I really enjoyed our day at my Mum's, and I'm certain we spend more quality time together now I've moved out, rather than stepping on each other's toes all the time.

How do you like to spend time with your family?
Do you brave the british weather in order to have a BBQ?

2 comments:

  1. This looks like lots of fun, I'm feeling really homesick at the moment but I love reading things like this, it makes me smile!

    www.perksofbeingtoni.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks yummy, lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!