Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

NOTD: Purple and Yellow Ombré Nails


I decided to give the ombré nails another go, this time with much more contrasting colours, and I really LOVE how they turned out!

I even got a compliment from a waitress when I was out one evening, and she couldn't believe I had done them myself.



Products I used:
Base coat: Nails Inc in Harley Street
Yellow: Miss Guided (I think this was free in a magazine)
Purple: Bloom in Charlie
Top coat: Nails Inc in Kensington Caviar


Have you ever tried a nail art technique which turned out better after experimenting?
Which nail art to you love at the moment?



3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Ombré!! Very summer-ery!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, would be nice to have these on a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. Wow these nails look amazing!
    Go you!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!