Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Haul: Kukee

The other day I was browsing jewellery sites on the look out for some above the knuckle rings, when I stumbled across a beaut of a site called kukee.co.uk .

They have some really wonderful pieces, which are bang on trend, so cute and so affordable, it's impossible not to add a few things to your virtual shopping bag!

I ended up buying quite a few things, but for the amount I spent, it counts as an absolute bargin :)




It came is cute magenta-pink tissue paper with a little thank you sticker, and manners go a long way with me, so kudos for that!

Two of the necklaces I'd ordered were handmade, and that was also stated on the kitch stickers placed on the otherwise mundane plastic wrappers. They definitely perked up an everyday packaging!

They also included two gifts (which you can just about make out on one of the stickers). One being a plain band above the knuckle ring, and the other a multi-colours friendship band. I do love a free gift.


rings from left to right
Infinity above knuckle ring (it was too big for me to wear 'above knuckle')
























I have yet to wear them out as I was too excited to do this post, but I'm very pleased with my little haul and will most certainly be visiting Kukee again for more items!



Have you stumbled across a website and made a great find?
Where do you buy your bargin jewellery?


19 comments:

  1. Love the lion head necklace!!
    Definitely going to straight to this website now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of that website before but all of that jewellery is gorgeous, particularly the lion head necklace. I'll definitely be taking a look!

    http://ringoringorosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time on the website too!
      I hope you find some good pieces
      x

      Delete
  3. It's such an amazing website isn't it!
    You bought some great stuff!
    Maybe we could follow each other?
    Following you on gfc and bloglovin!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll follow you back on GFC and BL'
      Thanks for following me
      x

      Delete
  4. I love Kukee, the prices are amazing and the jewellery is great - I've made many purchases before! :) But HOLD THE FORT, your nails! Come and give me a manicure please?! Haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm a bit addicted to doing my nails at the month, as when I go back to college I can't have them painted :(

      Delete
  5. really cute knuckle rings - lovely!! <3

    Check out my new outfit post featuring neon pink and beetlejuice!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rings are to die for, seriously :) love your blog, just followed you on GFC :)
    xoxo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll check out your blog
      Xx

      Delete
  7. Hiya love the planet necklace! lovely blog :)
    followed you on GFC, maybe you could follow me back :) xx

    www.perksofbeingtoni.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already following you on Bloglovin, but will of GFC too :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. just discovered your blog and it's lovely.
    thankyou so much for this post, the jewellery is amazing and I have just had to make a few cheeky purchases for myself

    amy x (http://little-heart-shaped-box.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :)

      I checked out your blog and loved it, now a follower

      Xx

      Delete
  9. Ah your new jewellery is so pretty, I love the rings and wish bone necklace :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is all so pretty =)

    I have a UK only give away on my blog, if you would like to check it out =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the necklace!
    Great blog,so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh love all this jewlery! will defo have to check the website out. liking your blog new follower! xo

    fashion-belief.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!