Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Worldwide Wardrobe Competition

*This competition has now ended*

Sight Seeing in Paris

Crop top/ Pants/ Wedges/ Rucksack/ Cuff/ Ear hook/ Sunglasses = £148.00 (all River Island)

I wanted to create something cool and confortable to wear whilst sightseeing in Paris, I chose these gorgeous telescopic trousers from River Island, and decided to work my outfit around them. I went for a simple monocrome crop top, because nothing says Chanel more than black and white chic, and nothing says Paris more than Chanel!

I continued the black chic style with the accessories, adding black wedges, cuff and rucksack, all with beautiful gold detailing. The sunglasses make the outfit, and the 'cat eye' shape really adds some style.

Lastly I added the ear hook, because Paris is the city of romance, plus it looks unique!

Dress/ Heels/ Clutch/ Earrings/ Bracelet = £169 (All ASOS, except dress, Topshop)


For cocktails in New York I wanted to create that 'nearly naked' look made famous by Carrie Bradshaw. This dress PERFECTLY captures that look; it's sexy, bright, and gaddamn delicious! But because it's such a statement piece, I was adamant the accessories didn't get lost in the (outfit) equation, so I made them bold and daring too.



I wanted a very casual and comfortable look for Shopping in London. The top is very simple, but beautiful as it has an unusual shape, with a cross over at the front and a bat-wing sleeve. The red acid wash jeans are an every day staple, but the edgy tone gives the outfit that extra oomph! The statement necklace, would sit perfectly on the shirt. I chose a large bag, to put all my shopping in (to save on plastic bags), and I've finished the look with some quirky rings.

This post is part of a competition hosted by Travel Supermarket, if you would like to enter, details are here. Hurry, as the competition closes on the 5th June!

Follow the hashtag #worldwidewardrobe on twitter and at @travelsupermkt

Good Luck



8 comments:

  1. good luck in the comp :) london is my fav!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. swap the converse for a pair of black heeled ankle boots and i'm all over london!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't go shopping in heels!

      Maybe some flatforms?
      x

      Delete
    2. I wear a little heel to shop but maybe flatforms would be a better idea! X

      Delete
  3. I love this! It's so interesting to see how you'd dress differently in each city x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the competition, the dress for the New York look is frigging amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazing :) love it xx

    Last day of Giveaway! Join now :))
    http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/2013/05/oasap-giveaway-from-24th-may-2nd-june.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!