Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

TAG- Getting To Know Me

After perusing a few blogs over the last few days and seeing different TAG trends, I finally stumbled across one which would be appropriate for my newby blog...

(I know you're meant to do the tag once you've been tagged in a post, but I'm breaking the rules!)


well, this is me!

Here goes!

1. Are you named after anyone?
I am! Im named after my Grannie who is called Ruth Elizabeth, but apparently when my Grandma found out I was named after my Dads Mother she made a fuss, and consequently I was also given her middle name, making my name Ruth Elizabeth Ann!

2. When was the last time you cried?
Probably the other day, but for no particular reason. This seems to be quite common after reading a few other bloggers doing this TAG. Phew!

3. Do you have children?
Nope.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I think I would, as we'd have a lot in common >_< and just to see what it would be like to get along with me. If this question was 'would you date yourself' my answer would have been a definite "NO", I don't know how my boyfriend does it!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Of course not! ....So a yes then. (I also use a lot of exclamation marks!)

6. Would you ever bungee jump?
Nuh-uh. No way. Never.

7. Whats your favourite cereal?
I'm SO boring when it comes to cereal! My favourites are Weetabix, Shreddies and Crunchy Bran. Oh, I'm also partial to Rasin Wheats :-)

8. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Most likely, their height. Or what they are wearing.

9. What is your eye colour?
I'm not one to be fussy over eye colour, I wont find the exact colour swatch that matches my eye and call my eye colour 'Venetian Crystal' (yes I did just look up a paint colour on Dulux). If I had my own way I would call my eyes blue. But everyone disagrees with me and points out that they're more 'grey-blue', so I guess thats my answer.

10. Scary movie, or happy ending?
Happy ending all the way! I love a predictable movie, which is guaranteed boy meets girl and happy ever after <3

11. Favourite smells?
I love the smell of fresh mint, fresh laundry, and things that smell of christmas; cinnamon, star anise, mince pies...

12. Summer or winter?
I LOVE summer, especially as it's so limited in Britain. The only thing I like about winter is CHRISTMAS!

13. Computer or television?
I guess computer, as our television is normally occupied by one of my house mates playing X-box/ Playstation, so I normally watch things on my computer anyway.

14. Whats the furthest you've ever been from home?
My Mum and I went to New York earlier this year for my 21st birthday. It was great, but so cold (it snowed every day).

15. Do you have any special talents?
I wouldn't say I have any 'special' talents, but I can bake a mean cake!

16. Where were you born?
Ashford in Kent, UK, but we moved to East Sussex on my second birthday.

17. What are your hobbies?
More recently, blogging, I also go to the gym (not willingly) bake, and watch out dated television programmes, like FRIENDS, Sex and the City and Gilmore Girls.

18. Do you have any pets?
No, I don't, but anyone who knows me knows that I want a pug SO badly. But we cant have pets in our house :'(

19. Favourite movie?
I love anything Disney, at the moment Tangled, also Rio, and Crazy, Stupid Love.

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yep, one older brother.

I hope you know feel you know a little more about me, and I didn't bore your socks off!
Thanks for reading :-D

P.s If you've read this, feel free to do the TAG too (if you haven't already) and tag me in it so I can read your responses.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely answers following you on blog luvin and google plus

    Carrieanne x

    (ramdom fact- lomax is my boyfriends surname too)

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and the follow!
      Xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!