Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

Bank Holiday Weekend

Today was a pretty relaxed day.
My Dad and brother came up to visit (they drove to Greenwich then cycled the rest of the way- cray cray I know)
We all went to this little bar around the corner, I chose it because it has a 'beer garden' aka a patio seating area out the back, but such things are a rarity in London, so we had to make the most of it!




It was a lovely sunny, warm day (another rarity!) and on a bank holiday sunday!
So we just chilled in the shade with some fruit cider, and we decided to get some dinner before they had to cycle back.

We really enjoyed our impromptue day in the sunshine. I hope it's just as glorious for everyones extra day off tomorrow.

What did everyone else get up to over the bank holiday weekend?

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely day! Unforunately the weather here today is terrible- lucky for me I have an exam at Uni tomorrow so I would have been stuck inside revising anyway.
    You have a lovely blog so far and I'm already looking forward to your future posts.
    I hope you're well?
    Laura x

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated in the early stages!
      Shame about the weather where you are, I always felt guilty when it was glorious weather and I needed to revise!
      Good luck with your exam tomorrow.

      Ruth Xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!