Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Wish List #1 | Beauty

Here are a few things I've been lusting after recently...


Wish List #1

















1. Real Techniques Stipple Brush

Real Techniques Stipple Brush
Everyone knows the Real Techniques brushes are great brushes, and although I already have two foundation brushes, if something promises you a 'flawless finish' you're going to want it, right?

Mac Mineralise Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle
I've recently dappled with experimentation of highlighting and contouring and a video on YouTube said this was 'the loveliest' highlighter ever, so gimme, gimme!

Estee Lauder Camouflage Makeup - Creamy Ivory Light
I already use the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, but the shade I use is slightly too warm for me (story of my life) so I went to the Estee Lauder counter in Boots to get colour matched for Camouflage makeup, and low and behold I needed the lightest shade, but they didn't have it in stock, so for now it's on my wish list until I've used up my current foundation.

Colour Cosmetics Lashes
If someone mentions the word "MAC Dupe" my ears prick up, and I wouldn't say I was one for wearing false lashes, but these, much like the MAC 31 Lash, come in natural fullness? (Does that make sense?) so they are very wearable, much like you have just perfected mascara application.

Bésame Lipstick - Bésame Red
Aren't the Bésame lipsticks just the most beautiful things ever? They have a demi-matte finish, so the staying power is superb, but they are luscious to wear and don't dry your lips up. There is a colour for everyone, as they describe the undertones so you can find your perfect red lip! Plus they're not widely available so add a bit of uniqueness to your makeup bag. I want!

Anastasia Hypercolour Hair powder - In The Pink
My hair has been through its fair share of colours, and going to college right by Oxford Street I often get hair envy of the fashion students who have that gorgeous lilac rinse going on, but I have now found a way to add that colour pop to my ombréd ends, with out the commitment issue.

Whats currently on your wish list? 
Where do you find your next want-to-try-out products?

2 comments:

  1. Great Wish list, the lipstick is such a pretty colour!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stippling brush is amazeballs and such a bargain! i even prefer it to the mac one and cos it's synthetic its so easy to clean and it really does give a flawless finish!

    i should be an advert.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!