Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

Packaging Peeves | Smashbox 24 hour CC Concealer


Isn't it really annoying when you love a product, but the packaging doesn't do it justice?

Either you waste loads of product, can't get it all out or it's impossible to deliver the correct amount.

Why do you do this to us Beauty Industry. Why? WHY?!


On my hit list today is Smashbox 24 hour CC spot concealer.

I don't know what I can do to stop the product splurging out every time I reinsert the applicator.


The design is similar to liquid eyeliners, but obviously a different consistency.

I feel like I wipe away more product after each use than I initially put on my face.


I've even taken to using my own concealer brush and using the splurged product instead of the intended applicator as to not waste product.


What packaging is currently peeving you off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!