Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

Winter Warmers Haul

The weather is getting chillier, the evenings are dark, and my consumption of tea has greatly increased. Winter is on it's way, and I hardly need an excuse to buy some cosy new clothes, but this is a reason if I ever did need one...

Everything is from Primark, as I'm trying to save my pennies, and it makes retail therapy a bit less guilt inducing. 

I hate taking photos of my face. So a thanks to my boy for being patient whilst I repeatedly deleted all the photos he took.

Please excuse my state of a barnet, I'm growing out my fringe


Beanie (the boys, River Island, old)


Embellished top £8
(Skirt, Missguided, Old)

I think this is a real bargin for all the detailing. 


Socks £1.50


Pack of 8 Midi rings £1.50
I bought these in small, and they still seem really big for my digits.


Fleecy Shirt £14.00

This is BY FAR my favourite purchase, its super cosy as it's fleecy inside, and has cute corduroy elbow patches and collar. I think I'm going to be living in this shirt during winter.


Ear Muffs £3.00

I couldn't face doing a a close up, so here is the boy modelling them far to willingly


*Please note, his (slightly premature) christmas-reindeer jumper)*

It hasn't shown up in the picture, but there are strands of glitter thread in the band.


oh, and in a very close second place are these super cute bed sheets
(duvet cover and two pillow cases £11)


What winter items are you investing in this year?
How do you stay cosy in the cold?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!