Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Liebster Award


Thank you Ivy from StyleLifeLovely for nominating me

The Award:

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 
So, what is a Liebster?  
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. 
Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:

1. You must link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

  1. What is your favorite mascara?
    At the moment my favourite mascara is Flawless Definition by Bare Minerals, it gives a very full effect with out looking unnatural or clumpy.

  2. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
    I think I wanted to be a fashion designer or cosmetics producer (I didn't know it at the time, but I used to make concoctions of bubble baths and moisturisers and pour them into empty bottles).
  3. What is an item on your beauty wish list?
    I really want to try the Rad Nails cuticle tattoos but can't bring myself to pay $5 p&p.
  4. Do you have any special talents? If so, what are they?
    Umm, I'm pretty sure I don't have any special talents... I can roll my tongue and make a mean marble cake :)
  5. What is your favourite type of vacation (mountains, beach, city, etc.) or what is a favourite vacation you've ever been on?
    I like a bit of everything, some relaxing beach-time, and touristy city stuff, but nothing which will cause to much exhaustion.
  6. What season do you prefer for fashion?
    I prefer Summer as a season, as I love the sun, but fashion-wise I do prefer winter. I love a jumper, me.
  7. How many different countries have you visited and name one you'd like to visit but haven't yet?
    I'm pretty boring when it comes to travelling, earlier this year was the first time I'd left Europe! I've visited England (obviously), Wales, France, Spain, Austria, Germany, Greece and America (New York), so eight countries! and I'd love to visit Rio in South America.
  8. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
    I'm a BIG fan of Nails Inc, I think about 95% of my collection is theirs, but I also love a Barry M colours and OPI.
  9. What is your favourite makeup tool or brush?
    I love my Real Techniques stipple brush for applying foundation. Every girl needs those brushes in her life!
  10. How would you describe your personality?
    Since recently starting college, I think I'm going to describe my personality as deceiving, as many people comment to me how they thought I was shy and innocent, whereas all the people who know me, know full well that's not the case!
  11. What is your all time favourite accessory?
    Up until recently I think it was probably my Pandora charm bracelet, as it's always a topic of conversation, explaining who/where/why/what each charm represented, but my boyfriend proposed to me two weeks ago, so I would have to say my new shiny engagement ring!
I Nominate:








My Questions:
  1. Whats your current favourite nail colour?
  2. Clothes or make up?
  3. Do you have any past make up regrets?
  4. Who is your favourite blogger?
  5. What was the last film you saw in the cinema?
  6. What non-beauty item could you not live with out?
  7. Starter or dessert?
  8. Do you prefer a bold eye or lip?
  9. What is your favourite lip balm?
  10. Would you rather have eyebrows for finger nails or finger nails as eyebrows?
  11. What colour socks are you currently wearing?
Don't forget to tag me in your response posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!