Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

NOTD: Elegant Touch Envy Wraps in Deckchair Brights


I was having a mini dilemma deciding on a which nail colour to wear with a coral dress, so I took it as an excuse to try out a new product.

I've never used nail wraps (myself) before so please pardon the slightly shoddy application, although they were simple enough to apply, literally stick them on like stickers, I struggled a bit with getting all the creases out. 

But I guess practice makes perfect, and a reason to justify buying another pack! 


They were only £5 from Boots which I don't think is too extravagant for a special occasion, and they are said to last up to five days.


They come with several sizes and colours, including some blue shades which I didn't use.      


The colours in the pack really reflect sea-side summer days, I can just picture the little beach huts and deck chairs on the sand from the bright shades and stripes. I'm trying to make the most of the few summer days we have left before the evenings get dark again...                




 Have you used nail wraps before, how easy did you find they were to use?

Are you sad summer is coming to an end, or looking forward to cosy winter nights?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!