Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Fabulously Flawless in 15 Minutes


Clarins have put together a clever edit of their hero products to create a fresh but made up look achievable in only 15 minutes.

They have also created a five and ten minute look and the products for 15 are additions to these looks. Perfect to go from work to a night out, which is ideal for me, as I work weekends and get a last minute invite out.


The products in the 15 minute look are

Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
True Radiance foundation
Instant Light Brush on Perfector
3-Dot Liner
Rouge Eclat Lipstick
Perfect Eyes and Brows Palette

The beauty about these looks is that you can mix and match your products, like opting for a different foundation or lipstick colour.

I chose not to get the primer, used the Instant Liner instead of 3-Dot and a Joli Rouge lipstick


The products I added to the look were

Multi Blush
Ombre Matte Eyeshadow
Be Long Mascara
Instant Concealer


Another unique thing about these looks is that you don't need any brushes other than ones that are supplied, like in the eye and brow palette.

It was a nice change to apply foundation, concealer and eye shadow with my fingers as I am a keen brush user. 

The eyeshadow was easy to blend with my fingers, although it initially felt a little awkward.


The shades/ colours I used

True Radiance Foundation - 103 Ivory
Instant Light Brush on Perfector - 00 Light
Instant Liner - Black
Ombre Matte Eyeshadow - 08 Heather*
Joli Rouge Lipstick - 752 Rosewood**
Multi-blush - 02 Candy
Instant Concealer - 01 Light
Be Long Mascara (Sample) - Black
Perfect Eyes and Brows Palette - One Shade

Overall I really enjoyed trying to do my make up in 15, using my finger as applicators definately showed me it's achievable to do a full face of makeup without faffing over brushes and blending.

I took away from the experience that it's not about rushing to do your makeup in an allotted time, but by choosing the right products. 

*

Will you try one of the 'You, only better, instantly' looks?

What's your favourite Clarins makeup product?

Follow me here

*Available 2nd August
** Available 30th August 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!