Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Whats In My Drawers - Part Two


In part two of the 'whats in my drawer' post I'm letting you have a nose through the plastic stacked drawers I keep on top of my chest of drawers. I keep all the bits and pieces I want easy access too, but don't use on a daily basis, and don't keep on my dresser.

Pictured on the right is my jewellery box, which I haven't included the contents of in this post. 


So in the top drawer I have random hair accessories; backcomb brush, bun donut and an assortment of clips, ties.


The second drawer is a bit of an embarrassment! I keep all my makeup which I don't use everyday in here. It really has no organisation at all, and I'm sure I would get much more use out of products I have forgotten about if it were neater, but I quite like uncovering a long-lost cosmetic I'd forgotten about.


The last drawer is definately my favourite. I recently upgraded my nail varnish storage from a old No.7 gift box to this drawer. Before, the pots were over flowing, now having moved them into larger storage, I feel I need to invest in more as my collection only half fills the drawer.

I have various nail varnish brands including Nails Inc, OPI, and Barry M. I'm contemplating continuing the 'whats in my...' series and doing an entire post on all my nail colours; so watch this space.

I hope you enjoyed having a nosey through my drawers, storage posts are one of my favourites to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love reading them!